About Us

The Norris Insurance Agency was established in 1953 by Harry and Mildred Norris. The Norris’ two sons, Phil and Tim, entered into the agency in 1961 and 1968, respectively.

The Leighton Agency was started in 1953 by Les L. Leighton. In 1979, David V. Leighton entered into the business with his father.

The Hall Agency was started in 1977 by Thomas M. Hall, Sr.

In August 1992, the Norris Agency, Leighton Agency and The Hall Agency merged, giving our clients a full-service insurance agency at a new location.

Currently, Norris Leighton Hall Insurance Agency services the insurance needs of over 9,000 clients in the Middletown, Trenton, Monroe, Franklin and surrounding areas.

Our office includes a state-of-the-art computer system for all our record keeping and information. This allows us to better service our customers in a timely fashion.

We are licensed in Ohio, Kentucky, Tennessee & Indiana.

Copyright ©2017. Norris Leighton Hall Insurance. All rights reserved.